Top level Japanese Class
Students must be ready to complete the course of Galaxy by the end of March and are not planning to prepare for the University or graduate programs. Students must be equivalent to JLPT N1 level and would want to further communication skills in Japanese.
This class, focused on communication skills, is aimed for Advanced level students not studying for university or graduate school enrollment. Students will be more fluent and expressive while conversing, and will also gain deeper understanding of Japanese culture and society by reading materials on familiar subjects.
To gain better communication skills, creating good impressions
To acquire practical ability to read and write on the subjects of their interests, different from the critical writings required of university students.
- Study vocabularies and expressions appropriate to different themes and subjects
- Practice choosing and varying expressions and terms to fit each person and situations.
- Practice more difficult level of conversations required in discussions, debates, and presentations through studying media and other sources.
- Practice reading comprehension skills by studying essays written on particular themes of interest to students to gain deeper understanding of different cultural aspects.
- Practice oral discussions and writing essays on such subjects.